- March, 1997 BS (Civil Engineering), Kyoto University
- March, 1999 M. Eng. (Civil Engineering), Kyoto University
- July, 2004 Dr. Eng. (Environmental Geotechnics), Kyoto University
- 1999-2000 Researcher, Technical Research Institute, Kajima Corporation
- 2000-2001 Assistant Professor, Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University
- 2001-2002 Assistant Professor, Department of Global Environmental Engineering, Kyoto University
- 2002-2009 Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto University
- 2010-present Associate Professor, Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto University
- 2006-2007 Visiting Scholar, Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, UK
Environmental Geotechnics including
- Fate & transport of chemicals in subsurface
- Waste management
- Environmental-friendly construction
- Remediation of contaminated land
- Ground improvement technologies
- Inui, T., Takai, A., Kurihara, F., Katsumi, T. and Kamon, M. (2010): Centrifuge model tests on the seismic behavior of soil-bentonite vertical cutoff wall, Journal of Material Science, Japan, Vol.59, No.1, pp.84-88 (in Japanese).
- Plata, H., Inui, T., Katsumi, T., Oya, Y. and Kamon, M. (2010): Speciation and mobility assessment of zinc in coastal landfill sites with MSW incinerator ash, Journal of Environmental Engineering, ASCE, Vol.136, Issue 8, pp. 762-768.
- Inui, T., Oya, Y., Plata, H., Katsumi, T., and Kamon, M. (2009): Speciation and mobility assessment of heavy metals in the coasltal MSW incinerator ash landfill, Journal of ASTM International, Vol.6, No.8, Paper ID JAI102166.
- Inui, T., Katsumi, T., and Kamon, M. (2009): Environmental suitability of recycled concrete aggregates used in geotechnical applications, Proceedings of the Seventeenth International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, M. Hamza, M. Shahien and Y. El-Mossallamy (eds.), IOS press, pp.340-343.