E-mail: kajii.yoshizumi.7e*kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace * with @)
- Ph.D in CHemistry, Tokyo Institute of Technology in 1987.
- Post Doc fellow in Max-Planck-Institute for radiation chem. in 1987-88.
- Research Associate in Tokyo Institute of Technology in 1988-93.
- Associate Professor of the University of Tokyo in 1993-2002.
- Professor of Tokyo Metropolitan University in 2002-2012.
- Professor of Kyoto University in 2012.
- Kajii et al., Boreal Forest Fires in Siberia in 1998: Estimation of Area burned and Emissions of Pollutants by Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer Satellite Data, J. Geophys. Res., 107(D24), 4745 (2002)
- Sadanaga et al.,Measurements of OH reactivity and photochemical ozone production in the urban atmosphere, Environmental Science and Technology, 39, 8847-8852 (2005)
- Matsumoto et al., Development of a measurement system for nitrate radical and dinitrogen pentoxide using a thermal conversion/laser induced fluorescence technique, Rev. Sci. Instrum., 76, 064101 (2005)
- Miyazaki et al., A new technique for the selective measurement of atmospheric peroxy radical concentrations of HO2 and RO2 using denuding method, Atmos. Meas. Tech. 3, 1547-1554 (2010)
- Suthawaree et al., Influence of extensive Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) usage on air quality, Atmospheric Environment, 54, 296-307 (2012)