Tel: 075-753-5752, Fax: 075-753-5116
E-mail: takai.atsushi.2s*kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace * to @)
- Mar. 2006 Bachelor of Engineering, Kyoto University
- Mar. 2008 Master of Engineering, Kyoto University
- Apr. 2008 – Sep. 2010 Engineer, Takenaka Co., Ltd.
- Oct. 2010 – Nov. 2018 Assistant Professor, Kyoto University
- Dec. 2018 – Present Associate Professor, Kyoto University
- Environmental geotechnics
- Soil/Groundwater contamination
- Waste management
- Thermal impacts on soil behavior
- Ground improvement
- Disaster waste management
- Takai, A., Inui, T., Katsumi, T., Kamon, M., and Araki, S. (2014): Experimental study on the self-sealing capability of soil-bentonite mixture cutoff walls, Proceedings of the 7th International Congress on Environmental Geotechnics – Lessons, Learnings & Challenges -, A. Bouazza, S.T.S. Yuen, B. Brown (eds.), Engineers Australia, Melbourne, pp.411-416.
- Takai, A., Uddin, M.N., Inui, T., and Katsumi, T. (2014): Mechanical properties of geomaterial recovered from disaster debris after the 2011 earthquake, Proceedings of the 7th International Congress on Environmental Geotechnics – Lessons, Learnings & Challenges -, A. Bouazza, S.T.S. Yuen, B. Brown (eds.), Engineers Australia, Melbourne, pp.1602-1609.
- Katsumi, T., Inui, T., Takai, A., and 10 co-authors (2014): Geoenvironmental issues for the recovery from the 2011 East Japan earthquake and tsunami, Geotechnics for Catastrophic Flooding Events, S. Iai (ed), CRC Press, pp.69-78.
- Katsumi, T., Inui, T., Takai, A., and Ogawa, S. (2014): Containment of nuclide-contaminated MSW incinerator ash in landfills: Effect of differential settlement, Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Geosynthetics, Berlin (on USB).
- Tang, Q., Katsumi, T., Inui T., Takai, A., and Li, Z. (2014): Influence of Compaction Degree on Membrane Behavior of Compacted Clay Amended with Bentonite, Geo-Congress 2014 – Geo-Characterization and and Modeling for Sustainability -, M. Abu-Farsakh and L.R. Hoyos (eds.), pp.1880-1889.
- Li, Z., Katsumi, T., Inui, T., and Takai, A. (2013): Fabric effect on hydraulic conductivity of kaolin under different chemical and biochemical conditions, Soils and Foundations, Vol.53, Issue 5, pp.680-691.