GES Library will reopen from Monday 29 June 2020 until further notice only with following services to prevent novel Coronavirus infection. We kindly ask for your cooperation and following these countermeasures against the novel Coronavirus infection.
Please find library items to borrow by searching Kyoto University’s OPAC KULINE before visiting the library, in order to make the visit to the library as short as possible. Or we ask all users to apply by email in advance for borrowing a book material, so we will keep the book on counter.
Kyoto University’s OPAC KULINE : https://kuline.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/?lang=english
Please return books to the book drop in front of library or on counter.
(3)When entering the library, please cooperate and follow these countermeasures again the novel Coronavirus infection.
- Kindly refrain to visit us if you have symptoms such as a fever or cough.
- Make sure to wear a facemask.
- Put the sanitizer on your hands and rub it well.
- Please fill in your name and faculty.
- The seats in the library are not used.
- Please wait when the library is crowded.
If you have any questions, Please e-mail GES Library, Kyoto Univ. : tikyukantosho[at]mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace [at] with @)