//IMPORTANT//(Submission deadline: October 19) Copy of residence card (Zairyu-card)

To GSGES international students who have changed your status of the residence card,

Please make sure to submit a copy of your residence card (latest version) either by e-mail or directly to the GSGES.

If you have changed any information on the card  such as changing your address or extension of period for staying in Japan, you must complete the neccesary procedure and show the latest card to the GSGES office.

Submission deadline: 17:00 Mon. October 19, 2015

GSGES office contact address: 160tikyukankyoumu@mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp