nabe14*kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace * with @)
2000 B.Sc. in Agriculture, Kyoto University
2002 M.Sc. in Agriculture, Kyoto University
2007 Ph.D. in Agriculture, Kyoto University
2007 Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies & Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University
2019 Associate Professor, Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University
2020 Associate Professor, Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies & Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University
Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, Japanese Society of Pedology, The Japanese Society of Forest Environment, Soil Science Society of America
- Watanabe, T., Funakawa, S., Kosaki, T. 2006. Clay mineralogy and its relationship to soil solution composition in soils from different weathering environments of humid Asia: Japan, Thailand and Indonesia. Geoderma, 136, 51–63.
- Watanabe, T., Hase, E., Funakawa, S., Kosaki, T. 2015. Inhibitory effect of soil micropores and small mesopores on phosphate extraction from soils. Soil Science, 180, 97–106.
- Watanabe, T., Hasenaka, Y., Hartono, A., Sabiham, S., Nakao, A., Funakawa S. 2017. Parent materials and climate control secondary mineral distributions in soils of Kalimantan, Indonesia. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 81, 124–137.
- Watanabe, T. 2017. Significance of active aluminum and iron on organic carbon preservation and phosphate sorption/release in tropical soils. In Soils, Ecosystem Processes, and Agricultural Development: Tropical Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Ed. S. Funakawa. p.103–125, Springer Japan KK, Tokyo.
- Lyu, H., Watanabe, T., Kilasara, M., Funakawa, S. 2018. Effects of climate on distribution of soil secondary minerals in volcanic regions of Tanzania. Catena, 166, 209–219.