・E-mail: echigo.shinya.6u*kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace * with @)
Cordero, J.A., He, K., Echigo, S., Itoh, S. (2020). Predicting formation of haloacetic acids by chlorination of organic compounds using machine-learning-assisted quantitative structure-activity relationships, J. Hazard. Mat., doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.124466.
Tada, Y., Cordero, J.A., Echigo, S., and Itoh, S. (2020). Effect of coexisting manganese ion on the formation of haloacetic acids during chlorination. Chemosphere, doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127862.
- Yukioka, S., Tanaka, S., Suzuki, Y., Echigo, S., Kärrman, A., and Fujii, S., (2020). A profile analysis with suspect screening of per-and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in firefighting foam impacted waters in Okinawa, Japan. Water Res., 184, doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2020.116207.
- Cordero, J.A., He, K., Okuta, E., Echigo, S., and Itoh, S. (2020). Effect of biodegradation on haloacetic acid formation potentials of anthropogenic compounds during chlorination. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 27, 18117-18128.
- He, K., Asada, Y., Echigo, S., and Itoh, S. (2020). Biodegradation of pharmaceuticals and personal care products in the sequential combination of activated sludge treatment and soil aquifer treatment. Environ. Technol., 41, 378-388.
Yukioka,S., Tanaka, S., Suzuki, Y., Fujii, S., and Echigo, S. (2020). A new method to search for per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) by linking fragmentation flags with their molecular ions by drift time using ion mobility spectrometry. Chemosphere, 239, doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.124644.
- He, K., Okuta, E., Cordero, J.A., Echigo, S., Asada, Y., and Itoh, S. (2018). Formation of chlorinated haloacetic acids by chlorination of low molecular weight compounds listed on pollutant release and transfer registers (PRTRs). J. Hazard. Mat., 351, 98-107.
Zhou, L., Echigo, S., Nakanishi, T., Yamasaki, S., and Itoh, S. (2017). Development of a multiphase inactivation model for an advanced oxidation process and uncertainty analysis in quantitative microbial risk assessment. Ozone Sci. Eng., 40(2), 79-92.
He, K., Echigo, S., Asada, A., and Itoh, S. (2018). Determination of caffeine and its metabolites in wastewater treatment plants using solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Anal. Sci., 34(3), 349-354.
Yonetani T, Echigo S., and Itoh S. (2017). Fate of Selected pharmaceuticals and their metabolites in soil aquifer treatment. J Water Reuse Desalination, 7(2), 136-41
He, K., Echigo, S., and Itoh, S. (2016). Effect of operating conditions in soil aquifer treatment on the removals characteristics of pharmaceuticals and personal care products. Sci. Total Environ., 565, 672-682.
- Phattarapattamawong, S., Echigo, S., and Itoh, S. (2016). Characterization of organic precursors for chlorinous odor before and after ozonation by a fractionation technique. Water Res., 88, 836-843.